All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact

Transfer To Other Institutions

Great Falls College MSU is accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). For more information regarding the transferability of courses to other institutions, students should contact the institution they are planning to attend. The College offers a number of transfer options, including the Montana University System Transferable Core and the Associate of Science and Associate of Arts degrees. In addition, students may transfer under one of the Articulation Agreements and Programs of Study that Great Falls College MSU has with specific colleges and universities.

Seamless OneMSU

Through Seamless OneMSU, students can take courses at MSU, MSU Billings, MSU Northern and Great Falls College MSU! Seamless OneMSU makes multi-campus course enrollment easier. By using the Seamless OneMSU students can:

  • Transfer from one school to another (migrate to a new "home" school).
  • Simultaneously attend multiple campuses by taking a course (likely online) at a "host" school while remaining enrolled at the "home" school.
  • Enroll as a Visitor at a "host" campus for a semester with the intent of returning "home" the following semester.

The process is not instantaneous or automatic. By completing the form students notify two or more schools of their intent and authorize those schools to move forward with the enrollment requests. For more information click here.

Transfer in Montana

For transfer to other Montana schools, a student may complete a Request for Transmittal of Application Materials form in order to have the contents of his/her admission file forwarded to the transfer school. There is an $8 fee for this service.