All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
The Testing Center is located in room R274 and provides a variety of examination proctoring for Great Falls College MSU courses and programs including:
- Fully online or hybrid/mixed-mode course exams (includes courses taught using D2L and MyMathLab).
- Make-up exams for all courses, regardless of delivery.
- Exams for students requiring extra time or a distraction-free environment (students must see the Disability Services Coordinator first).
- Specialized exam administration for program entrance, college entrance exams (Accuplacer), or completion requirements.
- PRAXIS for educators, CLEP to earn college credit, the GRE, PAN, ASE, Work Keys, Pearson and other professional certification exams.
- Examination proctoring for non-Great Falls College MSU students.