All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- be prompt and regular in attending classes;
- be well prepared for classes;
- submit required assignments in a timely manner;
- take exams when scheduled;
- act in a respectful manner toward other students and the instructor and in a way that does not detract from the learning experience; and
- make and keep appointments when necessary to meet with the instructor.
In addition to the above items, students are expected to meet any additional course and behavioral standards as defined by the instructor.
For more information or to read the entire policy, please see section 300.10 of the Great Falls College MSU Policy on Student Conduct and Grievance.