All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All recipients of federal financial aid at Great Falls College Montana State University must meet the following general eligibility requirements:
- Have financial need as determined by a need analysis formula provided through information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency (home school students must contact the Financial Aid Office);
- Be enrolled as a regular student in courses leading to a financial aid eligible certificate or degree program generally at least half time (some professional certifications and certain one credit seminars and workshops are not eligible for financial aid);
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in accordance with the policy of the Financial Aid Office;
- Not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on any Title IV loan;
- Register with Selective Service, if required;
- Agree to use any federal student aid received solely for educational purposes;
- Comply with the requirements of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act.