All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact

Change of Program

In order to change their academic program, a student must complete the Change of Program form with their Advisor who will return it to Student Central. Completion of this process ensures that the student is assigned an appropriate program advisor. The Change of Program form is available in the Advising and Career Center or online.